Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Make Up Forever

Throughout the years, I've tested tons makeup. After all my playing around, I've found the best long-lasting makeup, while staying away from those super expensive brands. The below pieces of make up keep my made up face stay on all night long and it even looks like I just put it on the next morning (if I'm too tired to take it off at night). Trust me, you need to get these! You can thank me later :)

CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara, Black 805
{Covergirl 24 hour mascara- great for waterproof and only $8!}

{Sephora liquid eyeliner- perfection for your eyes}

{Urban Decay eyeshadow primer- keeps my eyeshadow on all night}

2 comments:

  1. I have the sephora eyeliner too.. its the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the makeup tips!

    ReplyDelete