Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post Sock Bun... Perfect Curls

A sock bun has made at least a weekly appearance in my life. As I just cut my hair and I am trying to grow it out, I try to keep my hair in a ponytail or a bun, making plenty of opportunities to rock the sock bun! Sometimes however, after a long day with a sock bun, I want to put my hair down for a night out. But I don't worry about enough time to be able to straighten it or properly curl it, because it already creates perfect curls!! Here is what to do after a sock bun... 

{click here for how to do a perfect sock bun!} 

1. unroll your hair and release the sock


2. you can leave it in a perfectly curled ponytail or continue on




3. take your hair out of the ponytail and let those curl go!



4. to get rid of the crease in my hair, I like to fasten the top of my hair with something to hide it

1 comment: