Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bodymetrics

My friend told me about a special that Bloomingdales in Stanford Shopping Center was doing several months ago and I finally went on Sunday! Now you are all probably wondering what the special event was, well its called Bodymetrics! They scan your whole body in about five seconds and get hundreds of measurements in those few seconds (amazing I know!). After that, they show you the best type of pants for you to flatter your body type. They workers at Bloomingdales were so helpful and informative. Honestly, it was the smoothest shopping spree I have gone through for shopping for jeans.
For more information on Bodymetrics click here.

Bodymetrics, Bloomingdales, bodyscan
{this is what it looks like}

My two favorite/most flattering jeans were....

Adriano Goldschmied "The Legging" super skinny

Adriano Goldschmied "The Ballad" slim boot

I also am a huge fan of JBrand jeans but since I already had a pair, I decided to go this AGs which are super comfortable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment