Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Necessities


Personally, I love any change of weather or season because that means shopping! New season, new styles, new clothes needed!


  1. Leather Jacket
  2. Dark Washed Skinny Jeans
  3. Something Leopard Print!
  4. Go-To Oversized Sweater (I recommend nude color)
  5. To-the-knee or higher boots with a heal
  6. Flat Everyday Boots
  7. Knit Dress (every magazine and fashionista always says to buy one for fall but I have yet to find the perfect one)
  8. Oversized Purse (you never know when you are going to want to slip off some extra layers or put more on, being a perfect place to hide these items.)
  9. Large wrap-around knit scarf.
  10. Nice Thick Jacket/Peacoat 
  11. Rain Boots


Check in tomorrow to see my new favorite rain boots!! (trust me it will be worth it) :)

1 comment: