Wednesday, August 22, 2012

And It All Begins Again

School is officially underway, at least for me. It's back to the early rising, late nights of homework, and stressful weekends full of cramming for tests. I've really enjoyed this summer! From traveling to spending quality with family and friends, it's been a summer to remember. In my first post, JoJoWerk: Welcome to JoJoWerk, I wrote down all of my goals for this summer. Surprisingly, I accomplished all but one, paint balling. (I still plan to do it though!) But I am really proud of myself that I conquered so many of my goals. It just goes to show that when you put it in writing and make a promise to yourself, you can accomplish anything!

As it all begins again, it may seem hectic with school, work, sports, and activities. However, don't get so caught up in your busy schedule! It's important to take care of yourself and set aside time for just you. It's always good pause and enjoy the little things in life. Physically pencil out time in your schedule to pamper yourself or just have alone time. When I need some "me time," I watch a movie either with hot cocoa on the couch or while taking long bath. As stated in my goals, I wanted to read The Hunger Games (and they were absolutely amazing). But I made it a point not to see the movie until I read all the books. And guess what?! Now that I've finished reading the books and checked it off my goals list and I can finally watch the movie. And when I say finally, I mean finally! Tonight I'm dedicating my time to relaxing and watching The Hunger Games.
Funny moment of the day: When my mom brought home the movie she announced, "I bought The Hunter Games!" Silly mama! :)

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree. Reading the books before the movie makes the movie so much more enjoyable. Keep blogging. Loving reading it.

    ReplyDelete