Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

{Merry Christmas from my sisters and I!}

Finally... Christmas has arrived! I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas! On special holidays like these, we should all spend time with our families reminiscing on the good times. I love all of my family and my traditions like our Christmas morning special breakfast and opening one present on Christmas Eve. However, this year, I want to start a new tradition. On Christmas, my family and I will each write down three things we want to do before we pass away. One that is extreme (as in expensive or lot of time needed), and two that are more practical. Then, we have to do at least 1 of the 3 things for each person by the next Christmas! I am so excited to begin this new Christmas tradition!
Everyone have an amazing Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment