Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chocolate Toffee

I love baking desserts like cookies, brownies, and cake. But sometimes it is fun to mix it up with other delightful sweets like lemon bars, caramel apples, or toffee! My sister's boyfriend enlisted in the air force this year and now that he has his phone back, he is begging me for some homemade sweets! I thought this was the perfect opportunity to make my first attempt at baking toffee. (and I think it went great!)

The recipe says to add almonds but I was out and too lazy to drive to the store. :) Feel free to try different things on top. I wonder how peppermint would be....





{use a spatula to get the entire piece of toffee then break it into smaller pieces using your hands}

Don't be afraid to try this! It was way easier than I thought it would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment