Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Feast


I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! Mine was filled with family, games, laughter, and of course, food! Every year we have all of our family come to our house. And this year we had 36 people! You probably can't tell (being blond and all), but I am a quarter Korean! Thanksgiving is a time when all of my mom's side- the Koreans- all get together, and sometimes some of my dad's side comes too. This makes my Thanksgiving so special because not only do we have the American Thanksgiving, but we also get to have Korean food too!
I am so thankful that I was able to be surrounded by my loving family that day! However, we did miss my sister Jamie! Love you Jamie [if you're reading this :) ]




 {kid's table!: the turkey is actually a popsicle holder!}




Check in tomorrow to see what I bought on Black Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment