Monday, November 5, 2012

Ripped Leggings

I would like to begin by giving my sister's friend, Anna, a big thank you and shout out for showing me this! She gave me the idea and now I would like to share it with all of you. :)
This is such an easy, fun, and cheap way to spice up your regular leggings.

What you'll need:

  • leggings (mine were only $5.80 from Forever 21!)
  • scissors 




1. fold your leggings in half making sure the seams are lined up (this ensures both sides are the same)


2. Start at the crotch of the pants or little lower at first because you (I'm assuming) don't want the slit on your hip revealing your undies... ;) 

3. cut! I know this isn't much instructions but you can really do whatever you want. I chose to evenly space our four slits and as they went down the slit decreased in length. 


tip: always start with a little smaller slit because you can always go longer but you can't "undo" a too long cut

Check in tomorrow to see what I paired this with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment