Friday, February 1, 2013

Eye-Catching Pink



 Free People dress, Forever 21 belt, Jessica Simpson heals, Foreign Exchange clutch 

Birthday parties are always fun. But they're even better with all of your best friends, with amazing food, and a limo doesn't hurt either right?! With absolutely nothing in my closet that excited, I went drove over to Free People, not expecting to find much. Somehow I got so lucky with this dress! It was the only dress left of this style in my favorite color, in my size, and on sale for $40! (originally $118) I wore this to a friend's surprise birthday party last weekend... which seems so long ago! This week completely dragged out and I am so happy to be able to relax and watch a little football this weekend. :) Can't wait for the Superbowl Sunday! Go 49ers!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment