Friday, January 4, 2013

Family First

Sorry I have yet to post something in the New Year, but I have had a lot of personal things going on. My grandma actually lost her battle to pancreatic cancer on January 2. As it has been very hard on my family for we are all trying to cope, and I have had no time/inspiration for my blog. My grandma was an amazing women who could keep you entertained for hours with her stories or cook you the best meal you have ever had (seriously!).
I will post something a little later more about my grandma but I am taking a little more time off my blog to focus on my family. Also, my sister and I are talking at the service for my grandma and I am so nervous!! I am going to convert all my energy to making a wonderful speech for my grandma (wish me luck!).
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive through everything or for sending letters, flowers, sweets, or prayers. The service for my grandma will be help on Monday at 2:00 pm at Los Altos United Methodist Church. All are welcome to come! :)
For now, here are some pictures of my amazing, loving grandma!



 {My grandma and grandpa before they were married}

{my grandma and mommy before my mom's wedding}

P.S. love you grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment